Friday, 29/03/2024, 05:03 Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » Introductions » Hello...
Hello...
ZappDate: Thursday, 12/09/2013, 17:01 | Message # 1
Player
Group: Members
Awards: 3
Hello 4fun team ! A new register on your forum. Cheers guys !  biggrin

Added (12/09/2013, 17:01)
---------------------------------------------
Well, what for a welcome is it ?

As I said in your chatbox, maybe I would join 4fun if you want of me. But before, I have to get a new connection, my actual one is through my phone and it's kinda bad. I should subscribe for another on monday, and get the connection next week or the week after.

Not that I especially want to quit CBS, most of them are pretty friendly, but if I should leave CBS, that would only be for your team (a team with KoBRa, Wiener, Socio, HoOK, Syndrum, Bora (even if he doesn't remind me when I used to play under the nick "ich", and (I have difficulties to say it but...) Denny XD...)
Only friendly guys, and I bet others are too.

I feel that CBS have changed a lot since I entered. Werner and some other guys are now playing more BF2 and I think I would have more fun is you (4fun effect lol)

So I think about, not sure yet. What do you all think about ?

For all who don't know me, even if I doubt there are, I'm playing mainly on Simple FRA, under the [CBS]Zapp nick.
Infantry player most of the time, I play medic...

Cheers, and have fun.

"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between."

Oscar Wilde

KoBRa(exYU)Date: Thursday, 12/09/2013, 17:23 | Message # 2
Player
Group: Moderators
Hi mate!

Welcome to 4fun website and our forum smile
You told me once that you might want to come to our small comunity.
As far as I'm concerned, you are welcome lad!
You are a good player, but also a good guy and I belive that we would all have fun together smile

Cheers smile

DennyDate: Thursday, 12/09/2013, 18:00 | Message # 3
Soldier
Group: Administrators
Awards: 8
Hello Zapp,
I am a bit confused, because i dont understand why you want to leave cbs, its an overall good clan with their own failures but ok xD.

But its your choice, take your time and think about it, we welcome anyone who wants to join us biggrin
Some of us currently have exams and are busy so we arent online much, but still cya ingame wink

ZappDate: Thursday, 12/09/2013, 19:30 | Message # 4
Player
That's not about skill of the cbs clan... I know they're kinda good. But I meet more "4fun" online, a lot of you play on simple. That's not true in CBS. They're split between AX and Simple (for those who play public).

On public servers, I find myself teamplaying rather with 4funs (I'd quote KoBRa, Wiener and Syndrum as best examples) than with CBS. And every time at least one of these guys is playing on public servers, I have more fun because I feel less lonely XD

That's why I believe I could have fun with you. As I said, I don't wanna join 4fun in order to leave CBS.
I just leave CBS in order to join 4fun. If 4fun didn't exist, I would stay CBS. I like this team but I meet them too few except for wars, and when I meet them off the wars we don't interact...

-And maybe cause I'm a Denny fan- XDDDDDD

"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between."

Oscar Wilde

Message edited by Zapp - Thursday, 12/09/2013, 19:48

Syndrum²Date: Thursday, 12/09/2013, 19:45 | Message # 5
Player
Awards: 1
zapp!

DennyDate: Friday, 13/09/2013, 10:33 | Message # 6
Soldier
Well, its the situation with almost any clan today, i remember my times in Jokers and eVo, there would been maybe 1 teammate that i played with on public, no one was really interested in playing public, even some of them had time but they played other games like LoL or BFBC2, BF3... I dont want to judge my prevoius clans, but i think thats the reason why they struggle with low players, and evo is a dead clan, because they tried going to bf3...

And i think most of the clans have the same situation, they just meet for wars. And thats why i am sceptic about liga and stuff, people would have more fun playing on public with teamspeak etc... But we are a new clan, i dont know what could we expect for few years biggrin

ushumDate: Friday, 13/09/2013, 12:40 | Message # 7
Player
Awards: 4
Zappy!! biggrin You are more than welcome to join us! We are not hot heads that are leaping for fame, we play because we love it, because it is fun!! biggrin I hope that you will join us so that we can show other puttas what is the true meaning of team play! biggrin So, again, welcome! biggrin

ZappDate: Friday, 13/09/2013, 15:34 | Message # 8
Player
Quote (Denny)
But we are a new clan, i dont know what could we expect for few years

At least a lot of you play on the same server. It's funnier. And as far as I saw 4funs' game, you play seriously but keep in mind that the aim is fun. That's my way of playing too.

I'm gonna tell what's the situation on the CBS forum. I hope they'll understand.

I hope I'll get a good e-connection soon, cause I'm can't wait for playing again, and I spend all my frustration on making map XD. Btw, I almost finished the map I talked about to Denny 'on SiMPLE forum PM. I think we should have some fun on it.

Oscar Wilde

DennyDate: Friday, 13/09/2013, 16:57 | Message # 9
Soldier
Ye we can try it biggrin

Forum » General » Introductions » Hello...
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright «4fun»© 2024 Make a free website with uCoz